Trane AC E4 Error Troubleshooting | Trane Mini Split AC
In this blog post, we gonna talk about the Trane AC E4 Error Code troubleshooting guide. If you are suffering from an E4 error in your Trane mini-split air conditioner, it means the Compressor Air Exhaust High Temp. Protection.
Causes of E4 Error in Trane AC
First of all, we need to think about why our air conditioner units getting high pressure. The major reasons are here-
- Outdoor fan motor
- Dirty condenser coil
- Not enough area to exhaust the heat
- High Refrigerant volume
- Faulty HPP Switch
- Faulty PCB
How to Fix E4 Error In Trane Mini Split AC?
- First of all, check if the outdoor unit fan motor is working. You can measure the fan capacitor ( if have one) if the fan motor is not working or running at a slow speed.
- Clean the outdoor unit condenser with water pressure. Because sometimes condenser coils have a blockage of dust.
- Check if the outdoor unit is correctly installed. Sometimes the front of the outer unit does not have proper space to exhaust the hot air. It must be more than 1-meter space in front of the outdoor unit.
- Check the refrigerant pressure if somebody filled the freon more than the required volume.
- Check whether the HPP switch is working or not.
- If you find all the things are good then in the end, you need to get repair the PCB board or replace it.
So the motive of the article is to give you some tips to find out the solution for the E4 Error in your Trane air conditioner. As we already mentioned above step by step how to fix the problem, you must follow all these steps in order if you want to get rid of this problem.
Hope you find the solution and fixed your air conditioner problem. If have any queries, you can comment below.
Trane Air Conditioner Error Code List
Trane AC E1 Error Code Troubleshooting
Trane AC E2 Error Code Troubleshooting
Trane Mini Split AC E4 Error Codes Troubleshooting