Hello! In this article, we gonna show you the complete troubleshooting of your LG Air Conditioner if you have a CH01 Error code in your display. Some models have an E1 Error too, so the meaning of both of these errors is the same. These Errors come in the indoor unit because a sensor is not working properly.
Whenever CH01 Error will appear in the display of your LG Air Conditioner, it means the Ambient Temperature Sensor of your indoor unit is faulty.
LG AC “CH01” Error Code Troubleshooting
Here we are going to tell you how you can find out the CH01 Error problem in your LG Air Conditioner and fixed it out-
- During facing the CH01 error problem in the unit, check first if your Ambient temperature sensor is connected well to PCB Board.
- Check the sensor for broken, open, short conditions.
- You also have to check your Ambient Temperature Sensor for weak or damaged.
- Check it for 10k ohms.
- Replace it if it is in weak condition.
- You must have to replace the indoor PCB board if it is still in the same condition.
See the Flow Chart Below-
Watch The Video-
I mentioned step by step all the causes and troubleshooting methods above for the CH01 Error in LG Air Conditioner. Also, we are using an image flow chart for your easy connection with the article. If you will try all the steps I am 100% sure that you will solve the issue you facing in the unit.
I hope you enjoyed the article and relate it to the content according to your query.
To know more about the air conditioners, you can visit our homepage. We are trying our best to provide you with all the information related to the air conditioner and their common faults. also, feel free to keep your view or query in the comment box.