E9 Error Code Gree Inverter Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | 2023
Whenever the drain system of the air conditioner having a problem, E9 Error will appear. The E9 error code Gree inverter AC means Full Water Protection. The simple meaning is that if the E9 error will appear on your remote controller, it means the water tray of the indoor unit is full.
If cut-off of water level switch is detected for 8s successively once energized, the system will enter full water protection. In this case, switch off the unit and then switch it on to eliminate this malfunction.
Gree AC E9 Error codes Causes
- Sometimes the drainage system gets block. This is the common reason for the E9 error in the Gree inverter air conditioner.
- The water protection switch is faulty.
- The water pump is faulty.
- The indoor unit’s main PCB board is faulty.
E9 Error Code Gree AC Troubleshooting
- Check the pipeline of the drain system. Clean drain pipe & drain tray of the unit.
- Double-check if the connector of the water pump is connected well.
- Change full water protection switch.
- Check the water pump, change it if it is not working.
- You need to check your indoor main board for short-circuit or open circuit conditions.
- Change the indoor Main PCB Board.
See the Flow Chart-
Watch the Video-
I hope the answer is helpful.
To know more about the air conditioners and troubleshooting, you can visit our homepage. We are trying our best to provide you all the information related to the ac and their common faults.
How to Fix E4 Error In Gree Air Conditioner
E5 Gree AC Error Code Troubleshooting
How to Fix E6 Gree AC Error Code
How to Fix E8 Error Code Gree Inverter Air Conditioner
One thought on “E9 Error Code Gree Inverter Air Conditioner Troubleshooting | 2023”
Comments are closed.