LG CH02 Error Code – LG AC CH02 Error Code Troubleshooting
If you facing a CH02 Error in your LG air conditioner, it totally means that the Tube Sensor of the indoor unit is faulty. CH02 Error will appear in your indoor unit after2-3 minutes whenever you try to start your Air COnditioner. The Tube Sensor or Coil Sensor is abnormal.
LG AC CH02 Error Code Troubleshooting
Here we are going to tell you how you can find out the reason for the CH02 Error in your LG Air Conditioners and fixed it out-
- During facing the CH02 error problem in LG Air Conditioner, check the tube sensor for loose connection or Connector damaged in the indoor unit PCB Board.
- Check the Sensor for Open, Short, or Broken conditions.
- You also have to check your Tube Sensor for 5K ohms.
- Replace it if it is in a week condition or low resistance.
- You must have to replace the PCB board if the problem still the same.
See the Flow Chart Below-
I mentioned step by step all the causes and troubleshooting methods above for the CH02 Error in LG Air Conditioner. Also, we are using an image flow chart for your easy connection with the article. If you will try all the steps I am 100% sure that you will solve the issue you facing in the unit.
I hope you enjoyed the article and relates it to the content according to your query.
To know more about the air conditioners, you can visit our homepage. We are trying our best to provide you all the information related to the air conditioner and their common faults. also, feel free to keep your view or query in the comment box.
E4 Error Code Troubleshooting – Gree AC Error Code
E3 Error Code Troubleshooting – Gree AC Error Code
CH01 Error COde Troubleshooting – LG AC Error Code