U-Match Series DC Inverter Service Manual – E2 Error Code
Gree AC Error Code E2 Troubleshooting.
In This Post, We are describing here about E2 error in Gree Air Conditioners. E2 error gives us an indicator of freeze protection or icing over.
If it detects that the evaporation temperature is less than the period under cooling or dry mode, the unit will report this defect, In the event, the compressor and outdoor fan motor will be stopped. The unit will not run until the evaporator temperature exceeds the protective temp. The value and compressor are paused for 3min.
- May be your indoor unit filter is blocked.
- Check the evaporator coil for dirt or blockage.
- Check your indoor unit fan blower is dirty or damaged.
- May your indoor unit fan motor faulty or slow speed.
- Ensure your AC’s air return and outlet should be smooth.
Flow Chart of Troubleshooting:
There is no flow chart for troubleshooting error e2. You can check all the causes given above.
- If there is a blockage in indoor unit filters, remove and clean with water.
- Also, check your evaporator coil for dirt or blockage. You can remove the cooling coil and make it clean with a water pressor. You can use chemicals to avoid bad smells.
- Make sure your Indoor Unit air blower will not dirty. If there is any problem with the blower, like blockage or broken, remove it for cleaning or replacement.
- Check also indoor fan motor for faulty or slow speed. If there is a problem with the motor, your unit will be icing over. E2 error will appear on the display.
- Check your AC unit’s air return and an outlet for smooth circulation. If there is any blockage in the duct, you will face an E2 error in the unit.
I hope the answer will helpfull.
To know more about the air conditioners, you can check the blog posts. We are trying our best to provide you all the information related to the ac and their common faults.